NEW DESIGN 2021. NOW WITH 18 GUIDING SURFACES INSTEAD OF 8. STAINLESS STEEL TOP AND BOTTOM RING. EXHIBITION DESIGN SHOWING THE INTERNAL WORKING COMPONENTS. NEW CONTROLLER WITH RECHARGEABLE BATTERY BACKUP. OUR PIER IS GUARANTEED TO KEEP LEVEL AND POLAR ALIGNMENT AT EVERY HEIGHT!!
The PT3 has been re-designed from the ground up to provide even better performance than the previous PT3 version. Now with 12 guiding surfaces and a center mounted actuator lifting your telescope through 20 inches of precision travel distance. This design renders a rock solid adjustment with a push of a button. The addition of the guiding surfaces to the PT3 provides a guided precision lift that allows CCD imaging at high powers thru its total 20” travel. The PT3 is better suited for larger mounts such as the Planewave L500 AP1600, The SB ME mount etc. Contact PierTech for application advise.
Features of the Pier-Tech 3 Telescope Pier
• Supplied with 120 or 220 Volt controller.
• Single lifting column allows a guided precision 20 inch lift.
• Stays level and polar aligned at every height.
• Can be made portable with optional leg and castors attachment.
• Contact PierTech for application advise on weight capacity.
• Minimum pier height is 34 inches, Maximum pier height is 54 inches (all dimensions are +/- 1/2 inch)
• Aluminum and stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance.
• Flat, top pier plate is included in price. There will be an additional charge for adapting to mounts that do not attach to a flat top plate. Contact Pier-Tech for additional information.
• Great for roll-off roof observatories or dome observatories.
• Ergonomic and handicapped accessible.
• Great for viewers of different standing heights such as children.
• Designed for CCD imaging at high powers.
OUR PIER IS GUARANTEED TO KEEP LEVEL AND POLAR ALIGNMENT AT EVERY HEIGHT!!
The pier can be stopped in any position along its travel. Power loss will not allow the pier to drift down.
AVAILABLE IN 110 VOLT AND 220 VOLT .
VISIT OUR SHOP FROM THE MAIN MENU TO ORDER